- Available in white, black and grey
- Comes in different types of foam hardness: soft, medium and hard.
- A minimum of 30% compression is needed to effect a water seal
- A paper release liner protects the non-adhesive side from dimensional damage.
- Service Temperature: -30 °C to +70 °C
- It is clean, easy and quick to apply
- Good resistance to dilute acids & alkalis
- Very good resistance to ultraviolet (UV), abrasion, corrosion and moisture.
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor environments.
- No known hazards associated with this product
- Provides clean edge finish.
- Pre-determined dimensional sealant reduces waste.
- Scapa 3594 has Fire Rated to BS476: Part 6: 1989 +A1: 2009 and to BS476: Part 7: 1997 Class 1 accreditation and complies with the requirements for Class 0 to the Building Regulations 2000.
- Seals from water, air, dust and draught
- Used for gap-filling, cushioning & anti-slip mounting.
- Used to prevent electrolytic corrosion
- GRP Tanks
- Electrical Cabinets
to Effect Seal
1.5, 3.0, 4.5, 6.0, 9.0, 12.0
• Seals from water, air, dust and draught
• Used for gap-filling, cushioning & anti-slip mounting.
• Used to prevent electrolytic corrosion
• GRP Tanks
• Electrical Cabinets
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease and dirt. Recommended cleaning agent is Propan-2-ol, (IPA). Please note manufacturer’s safety instructions should be followed and customers are recommended to ensure compatibility of the solvent with their substrate. Ideal bonding substrates are those which are: clean, dry, flat, smooth, dust free & non-porous Low temperatures may increase the risk of condensation, reducing the tack of the product. Apply the tape at room temperature between +10 °C and 40 °C. Product may be applied by hand direct from a roll applying even pressure. Customers are recommended to make their own assessment of our products under their own conditions, for their own requirements.
Store under normal room temperature and 50% RH in the original packaging
1 year. Life expectancy will vary with temperature and humidity.
Thickness: PVC foam ± 10% (0.8 mm: -15% to +20%)
Foam Width: Below 25 mm ± 0.5 mm
For additional technical information and recommendations please refer to the
Technical Data Sheet (TDS).
3257 (UL Listed)
3594 (FR Grade)
Custom sizes can be produced as per customer specifications.
The values and the figures provided above are results of tests and are subject to variations.
Users are to determine the suitability of the product for its intended purpose.
SCAPA PVC Single Sided Foam Tapes Catalog 2021