- No adhesive residue upon removal from the surface.
- High-strength mesh reinforced cloth construction for heavy-duty hold.
- Good flexibility and conformability to rough flooring surfaces.
- Very high adhesive strength that provides an aggressive initial tack.
- Easy release liner provides ease of application.
- Suitable for most types of carpe.
- Carpet and temporary flooring lay down.
- Used for general industrial and mounting applications.
- Used for heavy duty joining, fixing, fastening and DIY jobs in the household.
Adhesion To Steel (Out side)
Adhesion To Steel (In side)
pressure sensitive adhesive
Before applying, the surface must be free from oil, solvent, water and dust. For best product performance, apply the tape at room temperature between 15°C and 35°C.
Store under normal room temperature and 50% RH in the original packaging.
Use within 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Note: The values provided above are results of standard lab tests and are subject to variations. Users are to determine the suitability of the product for its intended purpose.
Carpet Tapes Catalog 2021